The Advanced Arctek Table is a decorative furniture-item that can be placed but does not store nor display items/blocks like Wall Shelves or the like.
You can sometimes get Advanced Arctek Tables from Things (either as a loot when killing them or by harvesting from them when they are your Pets) and also occasionally from Diamond Treasure Chests found on corrupted blocks like in the Corruption layer deep underground.
Other than that you can craft these tables yourself in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") or at Crafting Tables (that still exist in older worlds), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting or taking an Arctek Table for the first time
- crafting an Obsidian Table
- obtaining Arcstone, by killing or pet-harvesting from Keepas of any kind
To craft 2 Advanced Arctek Tables at once, you'll need (as of March 2016):
- 4 Arcstones, obtained from Keepas of any kind - either as a loot when killing them or by harvesting from them when they are your Pets, or very rarely found in Wood Treasure Chests
- 2 Stone Slabs, made from Stone, Bedrock or Limestone by using a Processor)
- 4 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1 Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
Tables do not have slots that you can fill with items nor can they downsize them for display like Shelves, Flower Pots or Wood Planters do, however you can put any placable block or items onto Tables similar to how you would place them on the ground.
You can rotate these Tables, however only sideways by any usual means. Since R32 you won't need to equip any Power Cells to pick up Advanced Arctek Tables that have been placed into the world. Of course you won't be able to take such items on claims of other players or in worlds where your permission level is set low.