The Advanced Arctek Table is a decorative furniture-item the size of one block that can be placed but does not store or display items/blocks like Wall Shelves can.
You can rarely obtain Advanced Arctek Tables from Things (either as a loot when killing them or by harvesting from them when they are your Pets) and also very rarely from Diamond Treasure Chests that spawn in darkness on Corrupted Blocks like can be found on the Corruption layer deep underground.
These items of furniture can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (to be opened by "Q" as the default key).
The crafting recipe for Advanced Arctek Tables has to be unlocked first by:
- crafting or taking an Arctek Table
- crafting an Obsidian Table
- and obtaining Arcstone from Keepas of any kind, either by killing them or harvesting from them when they are Pets
To craft 2 Advanced Arctek Tables at a time, you'll need:
- 4 Arcstones, obtained from Keepas of any kind - either as a loot when killing them or by harvesting from them when they are your Pets
- 2 Stone Slabs, made from Stone, Bedrock or Limestone in a Processor)
- 4 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1 Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
Crafting or taking an Advanced Arctek Table is one of the unlocking requirements of the crafting-recipes for Grand Arctek Tables.
Tables do not have slots that you can fill with items nor can they downsize them for display like Shelves, Flower Pots or Wood Planters do. However you can put any placeable block or items onto Tables similar to how you would place them on the ground.
Advanced Arctek Tables can be fully rotated in all directions by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button. The chosen rotation angle can then be "locked" too by simply typing R while looking at a rotated item, so that all items of the same stack in the selected quickslot will be placed facing the same direction.
When turned sideways or upside down, tables can be used as decorative elements in walls or detailed builds, but in this case you cannot put Placemats on them that are often used to lay the table with Food and other objects that cannot be directly placed down, and with objects or blocks that will be reduced in size for display.
Since update R32 you won't need to equip any Power Cells to pick up Advanced Arctek Tables that have been placed into the world. Of course you won't be able to take such items on claims of other players or in game-worlds where your permission level is set low.
Tables cannot be wired and their permission level cannot be set/changed.