The Worlds of Creativerse are made of many different biomes.
Some - as you could say "official" - biomes are displayed by name in the top right corner of your screen as soon as you enter them with your player-character. Others are distinctive, but don't have their own names, like frozen oceans, shores, Autumnwood-groves, mineral-water-oases, ice-waterfalls, rivers with riverbanks and so on.
All of these biomes and layers can be found on every Creativerse-world, so you'll just have to go on hiking tours, swim across oceans and explore more to find all of them eventually.
Creativerse-worlds are 10,240x10,240 blocks large and you can check your location by writing // into the chat. Currently (R33 in August 2016) there are8 template-worlds that all Creativerse-gameworlds are being based on, plus the "standard" world for F2P-players - and the gameplay experience of players is different mainly because of their individual starting-(spawn-)points in each world.
For maps of the 8 Template Worlds, see: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=634088783
- Woodlands (the most common spawn-point of player-characters, with Ashenwood-trees and Cragwood-trees on green Grass)
- Grassland (usually very close to the starting spawn-point, with smooth grassy hills and only a few trees here and there. Sometimes grassland can be covered with brown Dead Grass and very rarely giant Cragwood-trees might be found there)
- Forest (made from Cragwood- and Autumnwood-trees, with a few specimen of Ashenwood and Elderwood too)
- Mountains (some higher ones with dark Peakstone and/or Snow-clad, some lower, often made of Stone with Ore Nodes visible)
- Canyons (made of colorful layers (stripes) of different Canyonstone, some snowy and/or with trees on top, also with rare oases made of Mineral Water)
- Savannahs (with golden Parchwood-trees, sometimes also oases in between with Shorewood all around the Water)
- Dunes (Sandy Desert, sometimes with rare oases or even rivers and Shorewood)
- Jungles (with Vine-covered Wildwood-trees, sometimes even with rare giant specimen that have strands of leaves hanging down)
- Shores (unofficial, but important because of Rocksters and Seashells)
- Swamplands (with Bog Water and Weepwood-trees)
- Tundras (with Dead Grass and pine-like Elderwood-trees)
- Taigas (often snow-covered with snowy Elderwood-trees all over)
- Frozen Deserts (and unofficial Icy planes of frozen oceans/lakes too)
- Oceans made of large bodies of Water - currently called "Fossil layer" when swimming in them, as that will put your character just a little bit below the surface
- Fossil layer, not far below the surface (including many Caves leading down there from the surface, rarely with ponds made of Tar)
- Stalactite layer, even farther down, below the Fossil layer (with ponds and waterfalls made of Mineral Water and/or Tar)
- Lava layer, found below the Stalactite layer (some larger caves also have ponds made of liquid Lava)
- Corruption layer, the deepest layer of all current Creativerse-worlds, (made of "islands" within Corrupted Water and corrupted "trees", and rarely cataracts of liquid Lava falling from the Lava layer above)