The Bungalow Roof is a slanted block with a light green leaf-like or feather-like pattern and bungalow-wooden underside that you can use as a roof-tile or for other purposes (it can be rotated).
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") after the according crafting recipe has been unlocked by
- harvesting Wildwood from Wildwood trees found in Jungle Biomes
- crafting blocks of Bungalow Wall
- crafting blocks of Bungalow Accent Walls, which requires Feral Pigsy Fur obtained from aggressive Feral Pigsies, either as a loot when killing them, or as a pet-harvest
To craft 8 (blocks of) Bungalow Roof at a time, you'll need (as of R43 in May 2017):
- 4 (blocks of) either Wildwood Leaves or Dark Wildwood Leaves from Wildwood trees
- 2 Wood Rods made of any kind of Wood or Logs in a Processor
- 4 (blocks of) Wildwood, taken from Wildwood trees from any Jungle-biome, which does not require any Power Cells to be equipped
- 1x Vines, taken from Cragwood-trees or Wildwood-trees in the Jungle or from the Loot Bags from several kinds of Leafies, respectively as their pet-harvest
Even though it is a wooden building block, the Bungalow Roof currently is fireproof. Even when throwing Fire Bombs at Bungalow Roof blocks, they still will not go up in flames.