The Carved Limestone Wall is a nearly white building block with a grey fine double-frame carved into it.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the according crafting recipe has been unlocked by
- creating Obsidian Rods by putting Obsidian (bars) into a Processor
- crafting Stone Block Walls
- crafting Limestone Walls
To craft 8 (blocks of) Carved Limestone Walls, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 4 (blocks of) Limestone from the Fossil layer underground, which requires at least a Stone Mining Cell or better
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 2 Stone Slabs made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1 Obsidian Rod made of Obsidian (bars) in a Processor