This Category only lists naturally occurring blocks, in contrast to crafted cubic blocks or blocks that can be created by players otherwise. Natural blocks are part of the template worlds that all Creativerse game worlds are copies of.
Plants like Shrubs, Lilypads and Vines are not block-shaped, hence they are excluded from this category. The game worlds of Creativerse also feature many other shapes and objects additionally to cubic ones like cylindric Columns, pointed corner blocks and others, however most of them can only be crafted by players.
In Creativerse, all natural blocks can be mined or picked up (aka "pulled"), some only by using Power Cells of a certain tier. In principle, all of the game worlds of Creativerse can be completely disassembled this way.
Additionally, several types of natural blocks can (more or less rarely) be obtained from Creatures either as a random loot after killing them or as a Pet-harvest, such as many types of Flowers and tree Leaves, Brown Mushrooms, Glowing Mushrooms, Weepwood blocks, Fossils, Magnetite, Tourmaline, Hardened Lava, etc.
Most natural blocks can placed into the game world just as they are, and such will serve as a building-material for all kinds of structures like houses, bridges, streets, statues, walls, etc. - except for Brown Mushrooms, Glowing Mushrooms, the non-glowing Wildwood Flower type, Snowy Elderwood Leaves, Mossy Weepwood Logs and Queen Bees (that can only be placed on most types of natural Wood blocks and tree Leaves).
Many natural blocks can be used for crafting in the crafting menu as well (Wood, Stone, Bedrock, Limestone, Fossils, Magnetite, Siltstone, Stalactite, Igneous Rock, Hardened Lava, Corrupted Stone, Sand, Detritus, Canyonstone, Ruddy Canyonstones, Dark Canyonstone, Sandstone, Peakstone and many more); some can be processed (Peakstone, Leaves, Snow, Ice, Mold, Tourmaline, Stone, Bedrock, Limestone) and/or put into a Forge (Beeswax, Mud, Tourmaline, Sand) or can be used as a Fuel for the Forge (Wood, Leaves, Hardened Lava, Sulfur, Corrupted Wood, Corrupted Leaves).
Some natural blocks can be transformed:
- melted (Snow and Ice becomes Water, Hardened Lava becomes liquid Lava),
- hardened (Snow Caps become Dirt, Sand becomes Salt and Hardened Lava become Igneous Rock),
- tilled (Dirt, Grass, Mud can be turned into tilled acreage),
- greened (Dirt turns into Grass when placed next to green Grass blocks under certain circumstances),
- plowed (Ashenwood to Ashenwood Logs, Cragwood to Cragwood Logs, Weepwood to Weepwood Logs, Elderwood Leaves to Rimecones, Autumnwood Leaves to Fallen Leaves, Snow to thin layers of Snow, Sand to Seashells),
- burned (Leaves, Flowers, Wood),
- and/or corrupted (Stone into Corrupted Stone, Dirt into Corrupted Dirt, Water into Corrupted Water, green Grass into Corrupted Grass, nearly any type of natural Wood blocks into Corrupted Wood and nearly all types of tree Leaves into Corrupted Leaves).
Ore Nodes (Coal Nodes, Obsidian Nodes, Iron Nodes, Diamond Nodes and Lumite Nodes) are the only type of natural blocks that cannot be simply pulled with a Mining Cell equipped, but can only be removed when an Extractor is placed on them and the Ore is extracted from them.
Additionally to that, Creativerse offers a large number of more refined looking cubic Building blocks that you can craft yourself or can rarely find as gifts in Treasure Chests (only Wood Walls, Wood Floors, Stacked Stone Walls, Blue Carpets and Red Wood Walls).
Placeable crafted objects like Processors, Forges, Cooking Stations, storage chests, furniture and the like are not made of cubic blocks in Creativerse and such shouldn't be called "blocks" either, even though Minecraft players might tend to do so out of habit.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Nodes (8 P)
Pages in category "Natural Blocks"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.