These Potions also allow the player to traverse the corruption layer while being less affected by the Corruption meter (the purple scale that starts and rises while being near Corrupted Blocks or Corrupted Water).
Description: "After drinking this you suddenly realize that you never really liked tabloids after all."
The crafting recipe for Corruption Resistance Potions has to be unlocked at first by:
- crafting or taking a Diamond Mining Cell (like by obtaining them from Things either as a loot or pet-harvest)
- crafting a Fire Resistance Potion
- obtaining Trog Horns from aggressive Trogs that spawn on Canyon-related blocks like Sandstone, Canyonstone, Ruddy Canyonstone or Dark Canyonstone during the day
To craft 4 Corruption Resistance Potions at once, you'll need:
- 2 Cactus Flowers that grow on Cacti or on stapled blocks of Cacti or can also be looted or pet-harvested from Dustevils, Dried Leafies or Trogs occasionally
- 2x Dustevil Dusts, obtained either as a loot or Pet-harvest from aggressive Dustevils (fthat spawn on or near Cacti, as well as on Canyon-related blocks like Sandstone or Canyonstone of any kind)
- 5 (blocks of) Stalactite mined from the Stalactite layer, which requires at least an Obsidian Mining Cell
- 1 Trog Horn, obtained as a loot or Pet-harvest from aggressive Trogs found in Canyons-biomes during the day
- Reduction of Corruption Environmental Effect by 90%
- Reduction of Corruption DOT (damage over time) by 50%