The Curl Iron Wall is a building-block made of rusty iron with a nautilus-like spiral pattern on four sides and a round immersion on two sides.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- smelting Iron Bars by putting Iron Ore into a Forge. Iron Ore can be extracted from Iron Nodes found on the Stalactite layer underground or occasionally collected from Iron Treasure Chests or Diamond Treasure Chests
- creating Obsidian Rods by putting Obsidian bars into a Processor
- crafting Siltstone Walls
- crafting Iron Walls (unlocked after forging Iron Bars from Iron Ore).
To craft 8 (blocks of) Curl Iron Wall at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 2 Globs of Goo (loot or pet-harvest from many creatures including Pigsies, or made from blocks of Mold (from the Stalactite layer) in a Processor)
- 1 Obsidian Rod made of Obsidian bars in a Processor
- 2 Iron Bars made in a Forge from Iron Ore
- 2 (blocks of) Siltstone mined from the Stalactite layer underground with an Obsidian Mining Cell
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.