Dark Stucco Windows can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (opened by typing "Q" as the default key), after the according crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- mining wine-red Dark Canyonstone in Canyon biomes, which requires at least a Stone Mining Cell or better to be equipped
- crafting (or taking) Dark Stucco Walls, which in turn are unlocked after crafting Stucco Walls
- crafting Stone Windows from Stone Rods, Stone Slabs and Glass made from Sand in a Forge
To craft 4 Dark Stucco Windows at once, you'll need (as of R26 in December 2015):
- 1 (block of) Glass made by putting Sand into a Forge
- 2 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 2 (blocks of) wine-red Dark Canyonstone (found in Canyons-biomes)
If you place Dark Stucco windows next to each other, they will connect and form a larger window, as can be seen on the according picture in this article.
Since R44 (June 2017), windows can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
Different from doors, windows cannot be wired, opened nor locked.
Since R32 you won't need to equip any Power Cells to pick up any kind of crafted objects or blocks that have been placed into the world. Of course you won't be able to take these on claims of other players (or in worlds) where your permission level is set low.