The Diamond Glass is a non-transparent glassy building-block that glows in the dark/night, in various light and dark blues with a geometrical pattern.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") or at Crafting Tables (that still exist in worlds created before R22 on September 16th 2015), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- creating Diamond bars in a Forge from Diamond Ore extracted from Nodes found on the Lava layer or made from Coal Nodes
- crafting Curl Iron Walls
- crafting Siltstone Walls
- creating Iron Rods by putting Iron bars into a processor
To craft 8 (blocks of) Diamond Glass at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 2 Globs of Goo, made from Mold in a Processor or obtained as a loot or pet-harvest from many creatures
- 2 Iron Rods made of Iron bars in a Processor
- 4 (bars of) Diamond smelted in a Forge from Diamond Ore
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.