Force Bombs are Explosives that you can throw at creatures or player-characters to give them a strong push and even make them fly upwards.
Currently Force Bombs do not seem to inflict any damage.
You can also use Force Bombs to give your own player character a push in the form of a repulsion, depending where you throw it against.
Like many other Explosives, Force Bombs can only be used from the quickbar, so put them into any quickslot, select the number of this slot (or browse through the slots with your mouse-wheel) and then use right-click to throw a Bomb - only one of a full stack will be used with each right-click.
Force Bombs can be crafted after the recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting or taking an Explosive Bomb for the first time, that can be found in Treasure Chests or can be obtained from Keepas of any kind as a pet-harvest
- and obtaining Dustevil Dust from aggressive Dustevils, found in Canyons, either by killing them or Taming them and harvesting from them when they are your Pets
To craft 8 Force Bombs at once, you'll need (as of R26 in December 2015):
- 3 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor or found in Stone Treasure Chests
- 1 Dustevil Dust obtained from aggressive Dustevils, found in Canyons, either by killing them or taming them and harvesting from them when they are your Pets
- 2x Gunpowder, found in Wood Treasure Chests and/or Stone Treasure Chests, or looted or pet-harvested from Hot Feet, found on the Lava layer