The Grand Arctek Table is a decorative furniture-item that can be placed but does not store nor display items/blocks like Wall Shelves or the like.
You can sometimes get Grand Arctek Tables from Things (either as a loot when killing them or by harvesting from them when they are your Pets) and also occasionally from Diamond Treasure Chests found on corrupted blocks like in the Corruption layer deep underground.
Other than that you can craft these tables yourself in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q") or at Crafting Tables (that still exist in older worlds), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting or taking an Advanced Arctek Table (that can be obtained from Things or found in Diamond Treasure Chests
- crafting an Iron Table
- obtaining Obsidian Rods by putting Obsidian (Bars) into a Processor
To craft 2 Grand Arctek Tables at a time, you'll need (as of March 2016):
- 4 Arcstones, obtained from Keepas of any kind - either as a loot when killing them or by harvesting from them when they are your Pets, or very rarely found in Wood Treasure Chests
- 2 Stone Slabs, made from Stone, Bedrock or Limestone by using a Processor)
- 2 Obsidian Rods made of Obsidian (bars) in a Processor
- 1 Glob of Goo made from Mold in a Processor or looted/pet-harvested from many creatures including Pigsies
Tables do not have slots that you can fill with items or downsize them for display like Shelves, Flower Pots or Wood Planters do, however you can put any placable block or items onto Tables similar to how you would place them on the ground.
You can rotate Tables, however only sideways by any usual means. To pick up Grand Arctek Tables that have been placed, you will not need to equip any Power Cell anymore. Of course you won't be able to take such items on claims of other players or in worlds where your permission level is set low.