Basic Information Edit
If you should stumble upon a warning or description about a block, liquid, material or item being "inflammable", please note that this word means the exact same as "flammable".
However, since rather many people - even native English-speakers - continually mistake "inflammable" for "non-inflammable" you can revise this phrasing if you find it.
Still please mind that using "inflammable" instead of "flammable" is in no way a "misspelling" nor a "mistake"!
Flammable blocks and objects in Creativerse Edit
- Tar (highly inflammable), Shredded Leaves (very easily inflammable), Thatched Wall (easily inflammable),
- all natural wood blocks of tree trunks and branches: Cragwood, Elderwood, Ashenwood, Shorewood, Shorewood Husk, Parchwood, Autumnwood, Weepwood, Wildwood, Corrupted Wood
- all tree leaves: Cragwood Leaves, Elderwood Leaves, Ashenwood Leaves, Shorewood Leaves, Weepwood Leaves, Parchwood Leaves, Autumnwood Leaves (red Cinnamon Autumnwood Leaves, brown Mocha Autumnwood Leaves, yellow Citrus Autumnwood Leaves), Wildwood Leaves, Dark Wildwood Leaves, Corrupted Leaves, Corrupted Ashenwood Leaves, Corrupted Elderwood Leaves
- some plants and logs: Tallgrass, Savannah Tallgrass, Shrubs, Queen Bee, Cactus, Weeds, Cragwood Log, Weepwood Log, Mossy Weepwood Log, Driftwood, Rimecones
- many types of craftable wooden blocks: Wood Wall, Blue Wood Wall, Red Wood Wall, Yellow Wood Wall, Decorative Wood Wall, Wood Floor, Decorative Wood Floor, Tile Wood Floor, Wood Slab
- several wooden items of furniture and similar objects: Wood Stairs, Wood Door, Wood Gate (for fences), Wood Fence, Wood Stool, Wood Chair, Wood Table, Wood Trap Door, Wood Window
- please note that now all tree Flowers and flowers growing on the ground are also flammable! This applies to Yellow Flowers from Cragwood trees, Blue Flowers from Elderwood tress, Red Flowers from Ashenwood trees, Autumnwood Flowers, Weepwood Flowers, Wildwood Flowers, Tundra Flowers, Cactus Flowers and Wildflowers from Savannahs
Blocks and objects that can be transformed/changed by heat or cold (mainly by Fire Bombs and Freeze Bombs) Edit
- Mud, Sand, Snow, Ice, liquid Lava, Tar, Coal Nodes, Hardened Lava, Ice Cap, Snow Cap, Water, Bog Water, Mineral Water, Corrupted Water
- Beeswax, Vines (and Ice Vines too),Reeds, Cattails, Lilypads, Seashells, Coral, all roofs, slopes and all corner blocks for roofs and slopes including Wood Roof, Thatched Roof and Ice Slope, all corner blocks for stairs including Wood Stairs Inner Corners and Wood Stairs Outer Corners, all columns including Wood Column, Shredded Leaves Column and Thatched Column, all bungalow blocks including Bungalow Walls, Ashenwood Logs, Weathered Wood Wall, Banded Weathered Wood Wall, Wood Gravel Wall, Smooth Sandstone, Sand Castle Wall, Wood Ladders nowadays, Wood Chests, Wood Planters nowadays, Wood Book Shelves nowadays, Rustic Wood Doors, Medieval Doors, all gingerbread objects and blocks, all forbidden city blocks and objects, all haunted blocks and objects, all frost bundle objects and blocks, all mosaic tile blocks, all glass blocks