The Limestone Pedestal is a beige-white building-block with striped ornaments on four sides and hairline grooves on two sides that look like simple Limestone Walls.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the according crafting recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting Spiral Limestone Columns
- creating Obsidian Rods by putting Obsidian (bars) into a Processor
To craft 8 (blocks of) Limestone Pedestals at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 1 Obsidian Rod made of an Obsidian (bar) in a Processor
- 2 Stone Slabs made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 4 (blocks of) Limestone mined from the Fossil layer underground with at least a Stone Mining Cell or better
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests