Lumite Leggings are the leg-covering part of the Lumite armor "set" and will provide 160 defense points.
When worn, Lumite Leggings will replace the sneakers and short trousers and/or shirt of your player character with long trousers tucked into sturdy boots, adorned with violet knee pads with glowing pink ornaments.
The colors of Lumite Leggings will be adjusted to what you have chosen (and can change anytime) in the character customization - accessible by the gear-like symbol by your user name in bottom left right corner of the main menu screen.
Lumite armor is the fifth (tier) and best armor-type that you can craft in Creativerse. You cannot find any already crafted Lumite armor-pieces in the game currently (except for those crafted by other players of course).
The crafting recipe for Lumite Leggings is unlocked by crafting or taking Diamond Leggings.
To craft a pair of Lumite Leggings, you'll need (as of R25 in November 2015):
- 2x Corruption Dust, either looted or pet-harvested from any corrupted creature: Corrupted Pigsy, Corrupted Leafi, Corrupted Chizzard, Corrupted Miru, Corrupted Rockster or the Thing, all spawning on corrupted blocks mainly found on the Corruption layer underground
- 2 Trog Horns, obtained as a loot or pet-harvest from Trogs that spawn during the day in Canyons-biomes
- 1 Arcstone, obtained as a loot or pet-harvest from any kind of Keepa
- 2 Lumite (bars) made in a Forge from Lumite Ore that can only be extracted from Nodes on the Corruption layer deep underground
- 2 Diamond Rods made of Diamond (bars) in a Processor, made from Diamond Ore, either extracted from Nodes found on the Lava layer or made from Coal Nodes
To equip armor and/or replace older armor with a newer piece, simply use right-click on the armor-piece you wish to equip in your inventory, and it will automatically go into the according armor-slot next to your character's model, while the formerly worn armor-piece will be put into your inventory.
Currently armor merely protects your player-character from the impact of physical hits from creatures, reducing the damage inflicted on the character.
Each hit of a creature will reduce the durability of one piece of armor that has been hit. When a piece of armor has lost all durability, it will fall apart and leave the respective body-part unprotected, which will be indicated by the armor doll in the bottom left corner of the screen, where body parts without armor will appear in white color.