The Lumite Pauldron was introduced with update R31 in May 2016 and replaced the Lumite Helmet. The Lumite Pauldron offers 320 defense points.
When worn, the Lumite Pauldron will be visible as a violet shoulder pad on the left shoulder of the player character.
The crafting recipe for Lumite Pauldrons is unlocked by crafting or taking Diamond Pauldrons.To craft a Lumite Pauldron, you'll need (as of R31 in May 2016):
- 3x Corruption Dust, either looted or pet-harvested from any corrupted creature: Corrupted Pigsy, Corrupted Leafi, Corrupted Chizzard, Corrupted Miru, Corrupted Rockster or the Thing, all spawning on corrupted blocks, mainly in the Corruption layer deep underground
- 2 Trog Horns, obtained as a loot or pet-harvest from Trogs that spawn during the day in Canyons-biomes
- 2 Arcstones, obtained as a loot or pet-harvest from any kind of Keepa
- 2 Lumite (bars) made in a Forge from Lumite Ore that can only be extracted from Nodes found on the Corruption layer
- 2 Diamond Rods made of Diamond (bars) in a Processor, which are in return made from Diamond Ore extracted from Nodes on the Lava layer or made from Coal Nodes
Currently (R31 in May 2016) armor merely protects your player-character from the impact of physical hits from creatures, reducing the damage inflicted on the character.
Lumite armor is the fifth tier and currently the best armor-type that you can craft in Creativerse. Currently you cannot find any already crafted Lumite armor-pieces in the game.
To equip armor and/or replace older armor with a newer piece, simply use right-click on the armor-piece you wish to equip in your inventory, and it will automatically go into the according armor-slot next to your character's model, while the formerly worn armor-piece will be put into your inventory.
Each hit of a creature will reduce the durability of one piece of armor that has been hit. When a piece of armor has lost all durability, it will fall apart and leave the respective body-part unprotected, which will be indicated by the armor doll in the bottom left corner of the screen, where body parts without armor will appear in white color.