The Lumite Roof is a slanted building-block with violet, blue and pale blue rhombus-shaped tiles.
This slanted block can be placed to create corners of walls or for other purposes too when being rotated by pressing and holding R (as the default key) while moving the mouse.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q"), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- creating Diamond Rods by putting Diamond bars into a Processor. Diamond Ore can be extracted from Nodes found on the Lava layer underground or made from Coal Nodes with Fire Bombs
- smelting Lumite bars in a Forge from Lumite Ore that can only be extracted from Lumite Nodes on the Corruption layer underground
- creating Lumite Slabs by putting Lumite bars into a Processor
- crafting or taking Diamond Roofs (unlocked after crafting Obsidian Roofs)
To craft 8 (blocks of) Lumite Roofs, you'll need
- 2 Lumite Rods made of Lumite bars in a Processor
- 4 Lumite Slabs made of Lumite bars in a Processor
- 1 Diamond Rod made of a Diamond bar in a Processor
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests