Basic Information Edit
The Lumite Wall is a blueish-pink building-block structured like Baryt with bright blue edges on 2 sides and a darker, more violet shade on 4 sides.
How to obtain Edit
Lumite Walls can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q"), but only after the crafting recipe has been unlocked.
How to unlock the crafting recipeEdit
To unlock the crafting recipe for Lumite Walls in your crafting menu, you'll have to:
- create Diamond Rods by putting Diamond bars into a Processor. Diamond Ore can be extracted from Nodes found on the Lava layer underground or made from Coal Nodes by throwing Fire Bombs at them
- smelt Lumite bars by putting Lumite Ore into a Forge. Lumite Ore can be extracted from Nodes only found on the Corruption layer deep underground
- and craft blocks of Diamond Glass (after unlocking the according crafting recipe)
How to craftEdit
To craft 8 (blocks of) Lumite Walls at a time, you'll need:
- 2 Diamond Rods made of Diamond (bars) in a Processor
- 4 Lumite bars made in a Forge from Lumite Ore
- 2 Globs of Goo, either made from Mold in a Processor or occasionally obtainable from many Creatures either as a loot or pet-harvest
Please note that Light Lumite Walls and Dark Lumite Walls will not be unlocked in any way by crafting Lumite Wall, since these blocks can both only be made after finding and learning the according rare Recipes.
How to process Lumite Walls further Edit
No crafting recipe has to be unlocked to process Lumite Walls into Lumite Columns. You merely have to carry Lumite Walls in your inventory or quickbar and then activate a Processor that has been placed into the game world by pointing the cursor at it and clicking your right mouse button or typing "f" (as the default key).
How to useEdit
Lumite Walls can be placed into the game world for building purposes by putting (a stack of) them into your quickbar, selecting the according quickslot and clicking the right mouse button while pointing at a spot in the game world with your cursor.
Like all other building blocks, blocks of Lumite Wall too can be rotated into all directions by pressing and holding R and then pointing the mouse cursor at the block and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
The chosen rotation angle can then be "locked" too by simply typing "r" while looking at the rotated block, so that all blocks of the same stack in the quickbar will then automatically be facing the same direction when placed.
You won't need any Power Cells (Mining Cell) to pick up blocks of Lumite Walls that have been placed into the game world. Of course you won't be able to pick up such objects on game worlds, on player claims or in Adventures where your Permission rank is not sufficient (mainly when you are merely a visitor), which can only be changed by the owner of the game world, claim owner or Adventure creator.