The Lumite Wall is a blueish-pink building-block structured like Baryt with bright blue edges on 2 sides and a darker, more violet shade on 4 sides.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q"), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- creating Diamond Rods by putting Diamond bars into a Processor. Diamond Ore can be extracted from Nodes found on the Lava layer underground or made from Coal Nodes by throwing Fire Bombs at them
- smelting Lumite bars by putting Lumite Ore into a Forge. Lumite Ore can be extracted from Nodes only found on the Corruption layer deep underground
- crafting blocks of Diamond Glass
To craft 8 (blocks of) Lumite Walls at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 2 Diamond Rods made of Diamond (bars) in a Processor
- 4 Lumite bars made in a Forge from Lumite Ore
- 2 Globs of Goo made from Mold in a Processor or looted/harvested from many creatures