The Patina Roof is a slanted greenish patina-colored building-block.
This block can be placed as corner blocks for walls or for other purposes too when being rotated by pressing and holding R (as the default key) while moving the mouse.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q"), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- smelting Iron Bars by putting Iron Ore into a Forge together with some Fuel. Iron Ore can be extracted from Nodes found on the Stalactite layer underground or found in Iron Treasure Chests or Diamond Treasure Chests
- crafting or picking up Obsidian Roofs (unlocked after crafting Stone Roofs)
- crafting or picking up Ruddy Stucco Walls (unlocked after crafting Stucco Walls)
To craft 8 (blocks of) Patina Roofs at a time, you'll need
- 1 Iron Slab made of Iron Bars in a Processor
- 2 Obsidian Rods made of Obsidian bars in a Processor
- 4 (blocks of) Ruddy Canyonstone mined/pulled from the blocks forming the landscape of Canyons-biomes with a Stone Mining Cell (not Dark Canyonstone or Canyonstone)
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests