Poison Resistance Potions partly protects player characters in advance from poison damage that Creatures like aggressive Feral Pigsies and defensive Mossy Leafies can deal, but also from Poison Bombs that other players might throw.
However these Potions do not fully negate 100% of poison damage, and they are best taken in advance.
These potions cannot be found in any Treasure Chests nor can they be obtained from any Creature, they can only be crafted by players in their Crafting Menu (to be opened by typing "q" as the default key).
The crafting recipe for Poison Resistance Potions is unlocked by
- crafting or finding Basic Health Potions (like in Wood Treasure Chests or obtained from corrupted Creatures)
- obtaining Feral Pigsy Fur from Feral Pigsies found in Jungle-biomes and Swamplands, either by killing or taming them and harvesting from them
- harvesting Wildwood Flowers from Wildwood trees in Jungle biomes
- and taking Detritus from the ground of the Jungle, which requires no Power Cells, or obtaining such blocks from Feral Pigsies occasionally as a loot or pet-harvest
To craft Poison Resistance Potions at once, you'll need:
- 2 Wildwood Flowers taken from Wildwood trees in Jungle biomes or "grown" on Wildwood Leaves
- 1 Feral Pigsy Fur, either looted or pet-harvested from Feral Pigsies that spawn on Detritus on Jungle floors and near Bog Water in Swamplands
- 8 (blocks of) Detritus taken from the ground of the Jungle, which requires no Power Cells