The Purple Block of Goo is a purple jelly-like bouncy building-block.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "Q"), but only after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting (or taking) Blocks of Goo, and
- processing (or taking) Blue Pigment by putting Blue Flowers from Elderwood trees (or Wood Treasure Chests) into a Processor. Blue Pigment can also occasionally be found in Obsidian Treasure Chests that spawn on blocks of the Stalactite layer
To craft 8 Purple Blocks of Goo, you'll need (as of R43 in May 2017):
- 2 Globs of Goo (loot or pet-harvest from Creatures)
- 1 Stone Rod made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1 Blue Pigment made of Blue Flowers in a Processor
Just like the green Block of Goo, this block is fireproof and can be used to build trampolines.