Ruddy Stucco Windows can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (opened by typing "q" as the default key), after the according crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- mining striped red Ruddy Canyonstone from Canyon biomes, which requires at least a Stone Mining Cell or better to be equipped
- crafting Stone Windows from Stone Rods, Stone Slabs and Glass made from Sand in a Forge
- crafting (or taking) Ruddy Stucco Walls, which in turn are unlocked after crafting Stucco Walls
To craft 4 Ruddy Stucco Windows at once, you'll need (as of R26 in December 2015):
- 1 (block of) Glass made of Sand in a Forge
- 2 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 2 (blocks of) reddish striped Ruddy Canyonstone found in the Canyons biomes (not wine-red Dark Canyonstone nor caramel-colored Canyonstone)
If you place Ruddy Stucco Windows next to each other, they will connect and form a larger window as can be seen on the according picture in this article.
Since R44 (June 2017), windows can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
Different from doors, windows cannot be wired, opened nor locked.