- 2 Arcstones which are drops from Keepas, their variants, and chests.
- 1 (block of) Magnetite mined from the Fossil layer underground (accessible through Caves) or obtained by killing or pet-harvesting Night Rocksters , Warmworms , or Rockzillas
- 2 (blocks of) Obsidian Slabs made from an Obsidian bar in a Processor
To connect a Sensor with usable devices or objects like doors, lights, spawners or block phasers, the Wiring Tool has to be equipped.
With the Wiring Tool equipped, point your cross-hair cursor at the Sensor that you have placed in the game world.
Now you will be able to see the Send Hotspot overlay-image.
Press "N" (as the default key) to open the settings window.
The Sensor can be configured with the Wiring Tool.
- It can be named by clicking on "Sensor" and renaming this.
- It can be set to show a message on screen for the duration that a person is within its sensor boundaries.
- It can restrict access by claim builders or admins by clicking on the lock icon.
- The Height, Length and Width of the sensor area can be adjusted using the named sliders to a maximum of 32 blocks.
- The default input and output names can be changed by clicking on the event name text.