The Stone Block Wall is a building-block looking like it consisted of light grey stone-bricks stacked together with slight differences.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the according crafting recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting Stacked Stone Walls from common grey Stone and Stone Rods, or finding blocks of Stacked Stone Walls in Obsidian Treasure Chests, or (rarely) looting / pet-harvesting them from Hot Feet, Silver Keepas, Golden Keepas or Things
- crafting blocks of Stone Floor
To craft 8 (blocks of) Stone Block Walls, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 2 Stone Slabs made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1 Stone Rod made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
Crafting Stone Block Wall is one of the unlocking requirements for the Stone Boulder Wall.