Stone Chairs and decorative pieces of furniture that can be activated to make your player character sit down.
These items of furniture can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (to be opened by "Q" as the default key).
The crafting recipe for Stone Chairs has to be unlocked first by:
- crafting (or taking) a Wood Chair, which is unlocked after crafting a Wood Table
- crafting a Stone Table from Stone Rods, Stone Slabs and Melted Wax
To craft 1 Stone Chair, you'll need:
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 4 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock
- 2 Stone Slabs made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
Crafting a Stone Chair is one of the unlocking requirements of the crafting recipe for Obsidian Chairs.
Different from all the other chairs (and thrones) in Creativerse, you can rotate Stone Chairs only sideways by holding R (as the default key) and moving the left mouse button. The chosen rotation angle can then be "locked" too by simply typing "R", so that all items of the same stack will be placed facing the same direction.
To make your player character sit down, activate the chair by right-clicking or typing "f" (as the default key) while looking at it. Tables placed in front of the chair won't block this process, instead your player-character will sit down at the table.
Since update R32 you don't need to equip any Power Cells to pick up any kind of crafted objects or blocks that have been placed into the world. Of course you won't be able to take these on claims of other players (or in worlds) where your permission level is set low.
Furniture cannot be protected with permission settings, and cannot be wired nor "locked", so even visitors can sit down on chairs, but cannot pick them up.