Stone Tables are decorative pieces of furniture that can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (opened by "Q" as the default key) or at Crafting Tables in older worlds.
The crafting-recipe for Stone Tables will be unlocked by
- crafting (or taking) a Wood Table from Wood Slabs, Wood Rods, Stone Rods and Twine
- crafting a Stone Door from Stone, Stone Slabs, Stone Rods and Beeswax
- crafting a Stone Chest from Stone Slabs, Wood Slabs, Stone Rods and Beeswax
To craft 1 Stone Table, you'll need (as of R26 in December 2015):
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 2 Stone Slabs made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 1 Stone Rod made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor or found in Stone Treasure Chests
Stone Tables do not have slots (yet!) that you can fill with items to downsize them for display like Wall Shelves do, however you can put any placable block or items onto Stone Tables similar to how you would place them on the ground.
You can rotate Stone Tables. Since R32 you don't need to equip any Power Cells to pick up any kind of crafted objects or blocks that have been placed into the world. Of course you won't be able to take these on claims of other players (or in worlds) where your permission level is set low.