The Straight Limestone Column is a beige-white building block with grey parallel rills on four sides and grey dots around the rims of two sides.
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the according crafting recipe has been unlocked by
- smelting Obsidian (bars) by putting Obsidian Ore into a Forge (together with some Fuel)
- crafting Bedrock Walls from Bedrock mined from the Fossil layer underground with at least a Stone Mining Cell
- crafting Carved Limestone Walls
To craft 8 (blocks of) Straight Limestone Columns at a time, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 2 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 4 (blocks of) Limestone mined from the Fossil layer underground with at least a Stone Mining Cell
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests