Stucco Windows can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (opened by typing "Q" as the default key), after the according crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- mining striped caramel-colored Canyonstone from high up in Canyon biomes, which requires a Stone Mining Cell or better to be equipped
- crafting (or taking) a Stucco Wall, which in turn is unlocked after mining Canyonstone
- crafting Stone Windows from Stone Rods, Stone Slabs and Glass, made of Sand in a Forge (after crafting Wood Windows)
To craft 4 Stucco Windows, you'll need (as of R26 in December 2015):
- 1 (block of) Glass made of Sand in a Forge
- 2 Stone Rods made of Stone, Limestone or Bedrock in a Processor
- 2 (blocks of) striped caramel-colored Canyonstone,found in Canyons (not wine-red Dark Canyonstone nor reddish striped Ruddy Canyonstone)
If you place Stucco Windows next to each other, they will connect and form a larger window as can be seen on the according picture in this article.
Since R44 (June 2017), windows can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
Different from doors, windows cannot be wired, opened nor locked.
Since R32 you don't need to equip any Power Cells to pick up any kind of crafted objects or blocks that have been placed into the world. Of course you won't be able to take these on claims of other players (or in worlds) where your permission level is set low.