The Yellow Concrete is a sand-yellow building-block.
It can be crafted in your Crafting Menu (default key "q") after the crafting-recipe has been unlocked by
- crafting or obtaining an Obsidian Mining Cell from Obsidian (bars), Stone Slabs, Bedrock, Magnetite and Mushrooms
- creating Yellow Pigment by putting Yellow Flowers from Cragwood trees into a Processor, or by finding this pigment in Obsidian Treasure Chests or obtaining it from Keepas of any kind
- mining Siltstones from the Stalactite layer, which requires an Obsidian Mining Cell or stronger Mining Cell to be equipped
To craft 8 (blocks of) Yellow Concrete, you'll need (as of R44 in June 2017):
- 1 Yellow Pigment made of Yellow Flowers from Cragwood trees in a Processor or found in Obsidian Treasure Chests
- 1x Melted Wax made of Beeswax in a Forge or looted from Wood Treasure Chests or Stone Treasure Chests
- 4 (blocks of) Siltstone from the Stalactite layer with at least an Obsidian Mining Cell or better
- 2 Globs of Goo (made from Mold in a Processor or looted/harvested from many creatures
The block can be rotated by pressing and holding R and moving the mouse while holding the left mouse button.